Thank our wonderful patients for supporting us during these challenging times!
We are excited to announce that Vista Eye Care is re-opening on Monday, May 11th, 2020 to general patient care. All our services are available including:
We have adopted a series of measures to keep our patients and staff safe which we call our Clean Practice Protocol. This protocol includes:
- Safety Survey and Temperature Checks
- Special Hours for At-Risk Patients
- Minimize Office Population
- Strict Sanitization Procedures
- Curbside Glasses Service
Learn more about Clean Practice Protocol!
In order to best keep patients and staff safe, you will notice some changes at your visit:
- All patients and staff are required to wear face masks
- You will be guided into the practice by your technician
- All glasses adjustments and pick-ups will be scheduled and done curbside
- Concierge service! Our Optical team will work with you before your exam to help narrow down your eyewear selection and save you time in the office
- Please call when you arrive to let us know you are here so we can let you in!
Our hours have expanded to reduce the number of staff and patients in the office. Please call us today at (303) 450-2020 to schedule an exam for your or your family.
We look so forward to seeing you soon!