Vista Eye Care encourages you to make 2023 a great year for eye health and vision!
Our Mission Statement: Healthy Eyes and Great Vision Through Compassionate Preventative Eye Care. Here is how our Mission makes Vista Eye Care unique:
- Eye Disease – The best way to prevent diseases like macular degeneration and glaucoma is to have your eyes checked regularly. When risks are identified early, vision loss can often be avoided!
- Children’s Eye Care – We recommend children have their first eye exam at 6-12 months of age. This helps assure that they won’t develop amblyopia (lazy eye) and that their vision is in a good position to develop to its fullest potential.
- Nutrition – Did you know that eyes with lower levels of zeaxanthin and lutein are more susceptible to macular degeneration? We measure these levels each year in our patients, and advise use of a dietary supplement if their macular pigment levels are low.
- Computer Glasses – Blue light is the short-wavelength visible light that damages our retinas. Many of our patients spend their days working at computer screens and suffer unneeded eye strain. A carefully measured set of blue-light blocking Computer Glasses is the answer!
- Progressive Lenses – For those patients that don’t like having multiple pairs of glasses for work and play, here is your answer! Don’t be frustrated by low-quality big-box store lenses – modern digital progressive lenses offer an amazing solution that allows for clear, comfortable vision at all distances.
- Sunglasses – Colorado is a sunny state! Block harmful ultraviolet rays with sunglasses while allowing for comfortable vision when you’re driving, working outdoors, or having fun in the mountains!
- Great Frames – An amazing pair of high quality lenses are only as good as the frame holding them. We have frames available in a wide variety of sizes, brands, and price ranges to fit any budget. Best of all, all of our frames carry a comprehensive warranty and include free visits to our Optic Wash cleaning system!
- Myopia Management – Myopia is caused by the elongation of the eye and leads to nearsightedness. Using medicated eye drops or special contact lenses, our doctors can slow the elongation of your child’s eye and prevent unneeded myopia from occurring!
- Dry Eye Clinic – You don’t need to live with dry, sandy-feeling eyes! We use the latest technology to diagnose and treat dry eye in a program customized for you.
- Refractive surgery – Are you a candidate for LASIK or PRK? These life-changing procedures are a fantastic way to correct myopia and astigmatism for many of our patients.
- Specialty Contact Lenses – Our doctor team fits contact lenses on patients with high prescriptions, high astigmatism, keratoconus, dry eyes, and post-surgical corneas.
Stop by any time to browse our Optical Department. If you are interested in any of the services mentioned above, please call us at (303) 450-2020 or use the button below to schedule your annual comprehensive eye and vision examination for you and your family!